People at Anna Univ - CEG

When I've made a list of people from my school, I think it's fair to do the same for my Under-Graduation at CEG as well: So here it goes! Though this post may be of little interest to non-CEGians, I think it's important to record my memories of these people here. Unfortunately, I can't recall some of my lecturers' names. If any of you CEGian readers can, pl. let me know.

Semester 1:
Maths 1 - Dr.K.C.Sivakumar (now in IIT M)
English - Dr. Chellamal (she's not there in CEG now, however I dont know where she is now)
Chemistry - Dr.Karunanidhi (he was such a terror!)
Physics - Aruna Ma'am
Engg. Mechanics - Mr.Senthil Kumar (I just recalled his name!)
Computer Practice
Workshop

Semester 2:
Maths 2 - Dr. Radha (now in IIT M)
English - Dr. Chellamal again.
Programming and Data Structures (Theory and Lab) - Mrs. Vetriselvi
Discrete Mathematics - Dr. Shanmugam
Semiconductor Physics - Dr. N. Victor Jaya(I almost forgot his name)
Engineering Graphics

Semester 3:
Analysis of Algorithms - Dr. Sridhar (How can I forget him :))
Electrical Engg and Control Systems - Mr.Ramesh/Senthil Kumar(I dont remember his name)
Maths 3 - Dr. Ekambavanan (What a wonderful prof!)
DBMS - Mrs. Vijayalakshmi
System Software - Dr. Manjula
Digital Systems - Shantha ma'am

Semester 4:
Computer Architecture 1 - Dr. A.P. Shanthi
Electronic circuits - Mr. Kulothungan (:))
Computer Graphics - Shantha ma'am
Artificial Intelligence - Dr. Sridhar
OOPS - Dr. Valli
Probability and Queueing Theory - Dr. G. Sharada

Semester 5:
DSP - Dr. K.Vani
Graph Theory - Mrs. TKS LakshmiPriya
Mircroprocessors - Mr. Kulothungan
Analog Digital and Data Communication - Dr. K.Vijaya
Theory of Computation - Mr. Dhanasekaran (how we dreaded this course!)
Operating Systems - Dr. Valli

Semester 6:
Software Engineering - Dr. Arul Siromoney
Compilers - Dr. Uma Maheswari
UNIX - Mrs. Mary Anita Rajan
Engineering Economics and Financial Accounting -
Computer Networks - Dr. A.Kannan
Computer Architecture 2 - Dr. A.P.Shanthi
Networks Lab - Mr. Yogesh
Compilers Lab - Mrs. TKS Lakshmi Priya, Mr. Sridhar

Semester 7:
Principles of Management - Mrs. Thiruchelvi
Total Quality Management - Mrs. Bama
Mobile Computing - Dr. P.Narayanasamy
Principles of Programming Language - Mrs. Prema Rajeswari (she's no more now )
Network Processors - Dr. Ranjani Parthasarathy (at last I got to do one course under her!)
OOAD - Dr. T.V.Gopal (haha)
Web Technology - Mrs. Vijayalakshmi
Software Systems Development Lab - Mr.Raghuveera

Semester 8:
Sofware Testing - Mrs. Saswati Mukherjee
Network Principles, Management - Mr. Thangaraj
Project Guide - Dr. P.Narayanasamy
EVS - Mr. Bhaskar
Engineering Ethics - Mr. Raghuveera
Comprehension - Dr. Arul Siromoney, Dr. Uma Maheswari

Comments

kirankumar said…
Dai... its seriously amazing you remember so many names ....

Now this looks like a good log to reflect at later...
i know :) .. but u know what, I still can't figure out the names of our EEFA prof and the 'electrical engg. and control systems' prof.. do u know their names?.. :D .. what a question to ask you! :)
Anonymous said…
If I recollect correctly the EEFA prof was Bhaskar(an?)
Anonymous said…
Was our control systems course handled by Ramesh?
@anony:

about EEFA: am sure it wasn't bhaskaran; however, i still cant recollect his name :(
and control systems, again, i'm 50% on it being Ramesh :D..
btw, WHO ARE YOU?...

Popular posts from this blog

My Voices - Ragi Tandhira ....

Schooling at Vikaasa!

Bangalore - Is it overhyped?!