Deepavali and A Foodie me..

 “What are we making for Deepavali this time?”

“Paati is with us this time. She’s so good at making bakshanam. It’s going to be a great Deepavali food-wise”

“Thengaai barfi, Mixture, Ribbon Pakoda”

“I’m also going to try Mysore Paagu this time. There’s a nice recipe I spotted on Kalki last week”

“There’s this recipe for coconut balls we can make with Milkmaid it seems. So fast and so yummy” 

“Also some Paal Boli. We will make it in advance and put it in the chiller. It will stay good for quite a few days”

“As usual, some gulob jamun”

“Are we getting crackers?”

“Yes there’s a box I’m getting at work. That should be good enough” 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schooling at Vikaasa!

My Voices - Ragi Tandhira ....

Bangalore - Is it overhyped?!