Drawing Energy from Chaos and Leisurely Bus Rides in Singapore

The one thing I've really missed in the last couple of months is the social interaction that happens in office. I never thought I would feel this way. The corridor talk, chit chats over lunch or tea, bumping into colleagues from other teams & just smiling - makes a lot of difference, doesn't it? I'm someone who draws energy from others, from a general sense of restlessness around me and this atmosphere of a physical office is what I yearn for now. Not to forget the 'me time' I used to get during my cab ride in the morning to work and the leisurely return ride by the public bus. Hopping into a store in the mall on the way before I board the bus, listening to my favorite songs during the 20 min ride - & so on. The simplest things are the ones we miss the most . Hey Vaccine - Come fast, I need my bus ride back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schooling at Vikaasa!

My Voices - Ragi Tandhira ....

Bangalore - Is it overhyped?!