Dinner and Surprises

 “Hi! It’s been sooo long. I’m so happy you’ll finally made it to dinner”

“I know! This year once things slowly started to open up, it’s been a crazy set of dinner hopping! Esplly with navarathri and Deepavali!”

“Of course! Can I get you some water first?”

“Sure!”

“Have you seen the view from outside our window”

“Wow! That’s beautiful! I can’t believe it’s the same city we live in”

“Right? It was the biggest selling point of this place for us. The hill looks so lovely from here and especially on days when it’s raining, it’s so misty and incredibly beautiful!”

Trrrringgg.... 

“Let me see who this is...”

“Hey Raghu!!! Ehh... great to see you.. how are you? Hi Malini! Pl come in...”

“Oh hi.. nice to see you... no wonder it’s been raining today. What a surprise”

After some quiet talk among the women, “Ram - just realized - I had invited then home next week but they thought it’s this week. Eh... I’m so sorry”

“ No problem .. the more, the merrier” 

Do we have plates? 

Don’t worry we have enough food

Let me bring some mushroom curry I made this morning. 

Oh ehhh why not! That can be fun ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schooling at Vikaasa!

My Voices - Ragi Tandhira ....

Bangalore - Is it overhyped?!